"Ka-Pow" Field Based Account Manager
(CANDIDATES MUST LIVE WITHIN A 50 MILE RADIUS OF LOUISVILLE, KY)
Our client is a well-established company in the Automotive and Industrial Lubricants industries. A manufacturer of finished lubricants for a variety of applications including the automotive and industrial markets. Current customers include all OEMs for both service and/or factory fill lubricants. As an ISO 9001:2000, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 14001 and Q1 certified company, our clients focus is on the customer and on providing the highest quality lubricants available in the industry.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Bonus opportunities twice per year
12 Paid Holidays
4 personal days (prorated) – 1 per quarter 1st year
Group Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
HRA $2000-$4000/year for insurance participants
Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250/year
$400 Annual Health and Wellness Benefit (Eligible after six months)
401(k) with 50% Company Match on first 6% of Personal contribution (after 6 months)
Casual Day each Friday (optional)
Life, AD&D, Long Term Care, Short & Long Term Disability Insurances’ premiums paid by Company
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Accomplishes sales goals by implementing action plans to support division market strategy as directed by Division Manager/Director
- Identifies and qualifies NBD accounts.
- Works with resources to expand sales by introducing new products or supporting the development of new applications.
- Works with Division Manager/Director on business developments/ promotions as required to meet sales goal under the direction of Division Manager/Director
- Reports activities, problems, and results to Division Manager/Director and appropriate Technical & Marketing Chief Engineer / Product Manager.
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments, making initial presentations and understanding account requirements.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential accounts, explaining product and service capabilities, overcoming objections and preparing quotes.
- Achieves a high level of customer service and support with an emphasis on partnership building. Works with customer to create partnerships that are mutually rewarding.
- Maintains current customer/industry knowledge through educational opportunities such as; professional publications, industry events and networking.
- Uses resources, creativity and knowledge to find new ways to increase volume sales, support customer needs and elevate ILA recognition in the market.
- Communicates pricing and product changes to the customer as required
- Supports the collection of past due customer accounts
- Supports Technical & Marketing team’s market research including the development of new strategies to expand the business as well as brand image/awareness
- BA/BS (technical degree preferred) or equivalent experience
- Automotive and/or Industrial Fluids/Metalworking background preferred. Knowledge of and experience with OEMs, Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers a HUGE plus
- 4 to 8 years sales direct, industrial sales experience preferred
For quickest response please apply through this add or forward your Word formatted resume to email@example.com