*Zooinkees* National B2B Accounts Manager
Our client is a well-established company in the Automotive and Industrial Lubricants industries. A manufacturer of finished lubricants for a variety of applications including the automotive and industrial markets. Current customers include all OEMs for both service and/or factory fill lubricants. As an ISO 9001:2000, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 14001 and Q1 certified company, our clients focus is on the customer and on providing the highest quality lubricants available in the industry.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Bonus opportunities twice per year
12 Paid Holidays
4 personal days (prorated) – 1 per quarter 1st year
Group Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
HRA $2000-$4000/year for insurance participants
Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250/year
$400 Annual Health and Wellness Benefit (Eligible after six months)
401(k) with 50% Company Match on first 6% of Personal contribution (after 6 months)
Casual Day each Friday (optional)
Life, AD&D, Long Term Care, Short & Long Term Disability Insurances’ premiums paid by Company
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Reports activities, problems, and results to Senior Management and appropriate Technical & Marketing Managers
- Maintains current customer/industry knowledge through educational opportunities such as; professional publications, industry events and networking.
- Identifies potential NBD opportunities.
- Achieves a high level of customer service and development with an emphasis on building a partnership.
- Works with customer to create mutually rewarding partnerships.
- May supervise others as assigned including training, developing work goals, coaching and reviewing performance.
- Leads and directs subordinates to high level of customer development with an emphasis on building rewarding partnerships
- Coordinates team resources for continued business developments opportunities as required to meet sales goal under the direction of Senior Management.
- Generates program proposals and action plans
- Communicates pricing and product updates to the customer as required
- Supports the collection of past due customer accounts
- Supports Technical & Marketing team’s through market research.
- Supports the development of new strategies to build and expand the company image and brand
- BA/BS (technical degree preferred) or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years in Sales Account Representation for big B2B accounts.
- Automotive and/or Industrial Lubricant/Chemical background.
- Knowledge of and experience with the automotive industry a HUGE plus