Do you have mechanical skills and electrical experience? Are you looking for a full-time, direct hire positon that offers benefits? Then this is the job opportunity you have been looking for !
Company Information: doing business in the Greater Chicagoland market this Company has been marketing convenience items at gasoline facilities for almost a half century and serious about being the best convenience store in the eyes of the customer, competitors, and their employees.
Your Role with the Company: As a Field Service Technician you are responsible for preventive maintenance, and overall servicing of vehicle wash equipment and accessories.
· You will troubleshoot electrical, plumbing, and mechanical issues on car wash machines.
· You will perform preventive maintenance on car washes.
· You should be able to work a rotating day schedule, and be available to be on call as needed.
· You should be able to communicate with customers and advise them of necessary service work.
· Safely drive company service vehicle to provide service and deliver parts and supplies
· Complete all required forms on a timely basis.
· Maintain proper inventory in service vehicles and warehouse.
Technical school education preferred.
Ability to interface between equipment and computer programs.
Ability to lift a minimum of 100lbs.
Clean driving record.
Ability to read wiring diagrams and trouble shoot electrical issues using a Volt/Ohm meter.
An Executive Search Firm specializing in: