AMAZING company in Brandon, FL is seeking qualified and customer service oriented candidate to work 12am (midnight) - 8am (in the morning) to take inbound calls and direct as needed. THIS IS A MEDICAL COMPANY IN WHICH THE CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO PRACTIVE THE UP MOST PROFESSIONALISM AND CONFIDENTIALITY.
This is not a patient contact role - candidate will be working in an office and expected to be available during FULL shift.
- Answer incoming Communications Services' phone lines
- Obtain Information for death notificaion referrals/messages and deliver the info to the appropriate staff member according to call schedules.
- Determind if the partient is suitable for potentail organ, tissue donation - according to OPO standards.
- Screen and route donor referral calls to appropraite coordinators
- Maintain potential donor referral information via data entry by following Company procedure
- Process organ offers
- Communicate with other partners on 30 minute intervals for referral confirmation
- Complete and maintain Daily Call Schedule forms
- Provide phone coverage for other departments during meetings, seminars and early closures.
- Other duties as needed
- Proficiency with basic computer applications to include: Typing, Data Entry, Microsoft Office
- Must have EXECELLENT customer service skills - must be patient, kind and exude positivity.
- Must be availble during non business hours, and weekends, including holidays
- Bilingual is a PLUS