Check out some other jobs from iTalent Digital
We are seeking an Employment Coordinator to support a core function for our high-technology client. As a Coordinator in a high profile, high-performance, fast-paced team in a dynamic environment, you will facilitate critical day-to-day activities within the HR organization. Utilizing your organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills you will act as a liaison between recruiters and new recruits. Successful candidate will be able to perform a variety of transactional duties to ensure accurate record keeping, and data maintenance. We’re seeking a team player with strong interpersonal skills to join this world-class team.
· The Employment Coordinator functions as a key member of the Staffing team by providing administrative assistance to the recruiters in support of the staffing process. This includes such activities as:
· Interview scheduling, background checks, processing offer letters, maintaining records and providing general applicant tracking support. Completes all the new hire data entry, employee file creation
· May also work on special projects related to employment.
· 1+years of employment or HR coordination experience
· Knowledge or experience with the principles and practices of human resources is preferred
· Strong customer service orientation
· Strong clerical and communications skills
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy in work
· Flexibility and the ability to work with various managers, client groups, and other departments within the company
· Ability to organize and prioritize workload- sense of urgency
· Strong time management skills
· Accountability and pride in work
· Attention to detail, strong organization and analytical skills with ability to manage confidential data and materials
· “Can do” positive attitude a must
· Strong teamwork skills and ability to share and/or coordinate workloads as necessary
· Applicant-tracking database knowledge
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft office, exposure to HR applications such Workday, ADP, PeopleSoft an advantage
BA/BS degree or equivalent education and experience
About Our Client:
Our client is a forerunner in Data Management, Storage, Back-up, Security, and Information Governance. This multi-billion-dollar company offers you the opportunity to be a part of one of their fast-paced and high-performance teams that has built several high-revenue products in the past.
iTalent Corporation, A woman and minority-owned digital consulting company, we celebrate individuals and diversity, maintaining a culture where our people can excel and lead healthy, happy lives. We offer our employees the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be centered, confident, and aware. We strongly believe iTalent Corporation has the power to inspire and transform our clients, our people, and our communities.
What you get:
You get the chance to work with some of the best brands and high-performance teams out there! iTalent offers our W2 consultants excellent benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401K + matching. We are growing and we want to see you grow!
Log onto iTalentcorp.com to learn more about what working at iTalent can mean for you.
At iTalent Digital, we’re honored to have some of the world’s most renowned high-technology companies as clients. We are technologists ourselves and have experienced the challenges of staffing projects with high-quality IT talent. It is through our ability to truly understand each client’s needs that we are able to deploy the right people, processes, and technologies to overcome otherwise daunting initiatives to achieve unparalleled results and success.
The iTalent Digital team has years of combined experience leading and staffing large-scale IT projects for many Fortune 500 companies, with particular strength in the high-tech vertical.
iTalent iTalent Digital is focused on, and dedicated to, delivering services that maximize the value of its clients human and technology investments. Our corporate headquarters are in the heart of Silicon Valley in Santa Clara, CA, with additional locations across the United States.