IT – Desktop Support Administrator
Position Purpose: The Desktop Support Administrator works within the C3 Information Technology team in providing all levels of IT desktop support. The Desktop Support Administrator works closely with and provides support to the C3 Corporate Technology team members and their customers.
- Administration of Windows based applications of basic principles, theories, and concepts.
- Administration of Exchange, remote access technologies, Microsoft Active Directory domain.
- Administration and support, including user/policy account creation, permissions allocation, creating file and print shares.
- User desktop management with a working knowledge of system patch practices and imaging.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Networking principles such as DNS, WINS, DHCP.
- Working knowledge of Cisco based routing and switching.
- IT Support to provide 24x7 on call production support.
- Two to four years related experience in IT with a focus on desktop support and management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Collage or University degree a plus.
- Desired certifications include but not limited to: A+ Certification, MCSE.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, activities and tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work off-hours as required.
- Management experience a plus.
- Must have the personal communication and presentation skills that will represent the company professionally to outside agencies, financial institutions, business partners, employees and customers.
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check.