We are looking for a passionate, creative and innovative Organic Search Strategist who has a firm grasp of the organic search and online marketing landscape within the UK. The Organic Search Strategist is a key component in the BlueGlass Strategy Development team and must have a love for collecting, analysing and creating a story from extremely large data sets to create an actionable roadmap.
Our strategy team examines every aspect of a clients’ online marketing profile, and develops successful strategies to meet client’s goals, leverage existing partnerships, and compliment or create new business models. Because every client is different, we create customised strategic roadmaps that span across the organic, social, content marketing and paid search mediums.
- Reviewing and analysing large data sets from multiple tools and sources
- Working with Internet Marketing Analysts to pull appropriate data and metrics to support the auditing and strategy development process.
- Researching the competitive landscape for various industries and verticals
- Creating in-depth, actionable strategic roadmaps to achieve client’s goals
- Analyse client website to troubleshoot and prioritise site architecture and performance issues
- Develop, implement and maintain comprehensive SEO site architecture best practices
- Reviewing and educating clients on the results of audit and strategy deliverables
- Research content across multiple verticals and contribute to ideation and brainstorming sessions.
- Collaborate with production and promotions
- Mentor Internet Marketing Analysts in data collection for clients on a per-project basis. Maintain expertise on search engine news, patents, trends and algorithm updates.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Google Docs / Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficient in tools such as Majestic SEO, Open Site Explorer and knowledge of advanced search operators.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and other web analytics suites, and Google/Bing Webmaster Tools.
- Highly organised and able to adapt in a constantly changing industry.
- A solid understanding of search engine optimisation techniques and best practices.
- 2-3 years of relevant professional experience.
- Relevant job experience preferred.
- Position based in London, UK
Salary & Benefits:
When you join the BlueGlass family, you’re getting more than just a career: you’re investing in your future and wellness. We offer a competitive salary based on skill set. Our benefits include:
- Private medical insurance coverage (that’s right, free health insurance!)
- 25 days holiday
- Weekly “Lunch N Learns”
- Company outings
- Tea and coffee
- Fresh fruit
- And much more!
Please apply here and be sure to include your resume.
*All candidates subject to background check.