Company Overview: C3 is a global provider of contact center services for corporations who view customer care as a strong component of their growth and brand development strategies. C3 builds solid partnerships with its clients based on mutually determined business objectives. Our service offering includes contact center services, web services, data analysis, back office solutions and consulting services. Although C3 is a global organization, the company prides itself on delivering boutique level client service aboard a foundation of operationally and technologically sound practices on par with any of the other leading providers in the industry. Consistency across our centers, regardless of geography, is at the core of our operating philosophy.
Position Purpose: The Security Officer will supervise and manage the security of the facility and is responsible to insure the safety and security of human beings, valuable materials and business documents.
- Primary point of contact for alarm activation notifications
- Prepares and maintains various security forms
- Administer facility security management plan, implement facility controls in place to secure and prevent access to prohibited areas
- Must be able to occasionally lift 50 - 75 lbs.
- Issue various badges to visitors and employees
- Maintain various records in Excel and Word
- Assist Facility Manager with facility appearance and light maintenance
- Monitor security cameras
- Walk the floors addressing any safety or security concerns
- Be always alert and ready to deal with security emergencies
- Must possess outstanding organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter who can demonstrate initiative and work independently without direct supervision
- Ability to pass background checks and drug screening
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to include weekends, possible holidays and occasional overtime when needed
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Meet all attendance and dependability requirements
- Team player