Check out some other jobs from iTalent Digital
Senior Cloud Manager:
We are looking for a strong Senior Cloud Manager who will provide critical support within the Cloud Product Organization of our high technology Pre IPO clients in Mountain View.
Our client is seeking a subject-matter expert in product management to represent the Cloud organization in discussions, primarily from a cloud product and design standpoint, with cloud architect and development teams.
The Cloud Product Manager will consult with, provide guidance and advice to our development teams regarding their efforts to build products for cloud environments and will be well-versed with at least one of the major cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google). You should have some familiarity with the distinctions between these environments and ideally with some of the lesser known ones as well.
The successful candidate has extensive experience designing and developing cloud products through its entire lifecycle in a SaaS environment, in a fast-paced, dynamic work culture. They are looking for “Doers” with a “get it done/ can do” attitude to work with a high-collaboration team focused on driving critical engineering and business initiatives.
The Principal Product Manager will be the voice of the customer who manages the product through the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing requirements, assessing the competitive landscape, and making sure that the product and marketing efforts support the overall strategy and goals. This person will work on next generation data protection products for on-prem and cloud environments. The product would use one or more of the latest architectural elements like scale-out deployment, microservices, containers and cloud services.
· Define product roadmap and capabilities while taking into consideration Veritas’s strategy and goals, competitive market, technical feasibility, timing and resources.
· Define detailed product requirements for products based on subject matter expertise and understanding of the market from working closely with field teams, customers and business stakeholders.
· Collaborate with Engineering Leaders to prioritize requirements and develop sprint plans. Work with product and engineering teams to make decisions about complex problems.
· Develop business cases for new product development and enhancements.
· Coordinate launch, marketing, pricing, and customer support activities working with the corresponding teams.
· Act as a spokesperson for the product. Be viewed as an internal and external evangelist for your product interacting with all your constituent teams.
· Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
· Communicate product status and roadmap evolution to senior management.
· Represent the company at trade shows, and alongside sales at customer visits.
· Capture and share best practice documents amongst the field and internal teams. Contribute to customer-facing publications such as whitepapers and presentations.
Skills and Attributes required:
· 3-5 years of product management in building and shipping enterprise software product.
· Experience building and launching Backup software or Data Protection software is a must.
· Experience with developing products that use one or more of the cloud platforms namely AWS, Azure or Google Cloud is desired.
· Experience with Storage management and Virtualization is a plus.
· Familiarity with the concept of containerized applications and micro services is a plus.
· Excellent analytical skills with strong technical abilities.
· Experience with Agile development methodologies and tools.
· Self-starter with the ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to interface with customers and stakeholders and support the solution at customer-facing events.
· Ability to work independently with good communication skills
· BS preferred in computer engineering/science or related technical field. MBA is a plus.
About Our Client:
Our client is a forerunner in Data Management, Storage, Security, Back-up, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, and Information Governance. This multi-billion-dollar company offers you the opportunity to be a part of their fast-paced, dynamic Cloud Products Organization in a Contract to Hire opportunity.
About iTalent Digital:
A woman- and minority-owned digital consulting company, we celebrate individuals and diversity, cultivating a culture where our people can excel and lead balanced lives. Recruitment at iTalent is guided by an unwavering principle: Only hire the best. Because we have the best people, we have the privilege of working with the best clients, doing the best work, and effecting transformative change at work and in our communities.
What you get:
You get the chance to work with some of the best brands and high-performance teams out there! iTalent offers our W2 consultants excellent benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401K + matching. We are growing and we want to see you grow!
Learn more about what working at iTalent can mean for you
At iTalent Digital, we’re honored to have some of the world’s most renowned high-technology companies as clients. We are technologists ourselves and have experienced the challenges of staffing projects with high-quality IT talent. It is through our ability to truly understand each client’s needs that we are able to deploy the right people, processes, and technologies to overcome otherwise daunting initiatives to achieve unparalleled results and success.
The iTalent Digital team has years of combined experience leading and staffing large-scale IT projects for many Fortune 500 companies, with particular strength in the high-tech vertical.
iTalent iTalent Digital is focused on, and dedicated to, delivering services that maximize the value of its clients human and technology investments. Our corporate headquarters are in the heart of Silicon Valley in Santa Clara, CA, with additional locations across the United States.