Senior Commissions Analyst
We are seeking an experienced senior consultant to support a critical area within the Finance Transformation group of a rapidly growing information management company currently in their Pre IPO stage. As a core member in a high-profile, high-performance, fast-paced team, this role provides great perspective and exposure playing a significant role in driving Sales Compensation and Sales Finance capabilities. The ideal candidate will thrive in a dynamic, ambiguous, cross-functional environment and be able to tackle a wide range of responsibilities to enable Commissions analysis and operations. The intent is that this consultant will drive the Commissions analysis efforts and drive operational excellence.
This resource is business savvy and has a good understanding of financial operations, especially Sales Compensation, Finance & Accounting, Commissions management, Data Analysis, BI, Reporting, and Program Management. They’d need to be able to interact with cross functional teams including IT, and internal finance teams, and should be able to roll up their sleeves and take-on high-priority engagements. Core responsibilities include:
• Subject Matter Expert in Sales Compensation and in depth understanding of the Commissions processes
• Strong background in Business Analysis and technical aspects of commissions applications within Oracle EBS: Oracle Incentive Compensation (OIC) and Management Fact Table (MFT)
• Reconciliation between Management Fact Table (MFT) and Oracle Incentive Compensation (OIC)
• Extensive collaboration with IT, internal finance teams, sales operations, field sales, and higher management; assist Program lead in coordinating with stakeholders, building roadmaps and tracking progress, hosting meetings
• Drive detailed analysis around incentives and commissions: identify issues, drive root cause analysis, assess magnitude, devise/develop solutions, socialize/prioritize, and develop plan of action to address issues within an agile framework
• Collate, prioritize, troubleshoot a wide variety of issues (e.g. Missing data fields, host of reporting reqs)
• Assess, prioritize, validate top issues for executive level visibility and drive resolution (policy, process, product) to top pain points
• Maintain reporting cadence to track overall status to management and executive team, peers, and other finance stakeholders on a consistent basis
• Up-level the analysis and proposed roadmap to executive management for validation and approval (Issue, Severity, Impact, Priority, Plan of Action)
• Collaborate with IT, field sales representatives, program teams, Finance teams, and ensure communication is clear, transparent, and timely
• Ensure all project deliverables and milestones are planned for & well executed in a timely fashion.
• Identify & track project success metrics & plan for execution
• Prepare & deliver project milestone presentations to the Leadership Team
Job Specifications and Competencies:
• At least 5+ years of experience in Sales Compensation, Commissions, Incentives, Sales Finance, Billings, Bookings, Revenue, and Sales Operations in a Finance & Accounting setting
• Excellent understanding of Oracle Database (with logic built-in) & Application sit on OIC (Oracle Incentive Compensation)
• Solid experience dealing with IT and ability to speak, and comprehend “technical” language
• Have a strong foundation in Finance or Accounting and Project Management
• Knowledge of Sales accounting, Oracle applications, process, policies, and reporting highly desired
• Exposure/Experience with sales order process, Quote to Cash/Opportunity to Cash process highly desired
• Extensive exposure and experience in all phases of Project/ Program Management
• Strong understanding of Financial Applications like Oracle Financials and OBIEE
• Experience with Oracle R12 application
• Experience with SaaS a huge plus
• Strong organization, scheduling planning, and communication skills.
• Experience interfacing with internal stakeholders with varying levels of technical experience
• Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment with minimal supervision
• High energy, strong analytical thinker; Ability to influence & collaborate at all levels;
• Ability to navigate & operate through ambiguity
• Excellent communication skills, with attention to detail, superior organization skills
• Seasoned MS Office user (i.e. Excel, Project, PowerPoint, and Visio)
• Demonstrated ability to develop and sustain strong relationships with the leadership & cross-functional teams
• Ability to prioritize deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to persuade others to act and follow through to ensure the action is taken
Education: Bachelor of Science in Finance or Accounting with sufficient relevant work experience in Business Analysis.
About Our Client:
Our client is a forerunner in Data Management, Storage, Back-up & Security Management. This multi-billion-dollar company offers you the opportunity to be a part of the Finance Transformation Team.
About iTalent DIgital:
A woman- and minority-owned digital consulting company, we celebrate individuals and diversity, cultivating a culture where our people can excel and lead balanced lives. Recruitment at iTalent is guided by an unwavering principle: Only hire the best. Because we have the best people, we have the privilege of working with the best clients, doing the best work, and effecting transformative change at work and in our communities.
What you get:
You get the chance to work with some of the best brands and high-performance teams out there! iTalent offers our W2 consultants excellent benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401K + matching. We are growing and we want to see you grow!
Log onto iTalentDigital.com to learn more about what working at iTalent can mean for you.
At iTalent Digital, we’re honored to have some of the world’s most renowned high-technology companies as clients. We are technologists ourselves and have experienced the challenges of staffing projects with high-quality IT talent. It is through our ability to truly understand each client’s needs that we are able to deploy the right people, processes, and technologies to overcome otherwise daunting initiatives to achieve unparalleled results and success.
The iTalent Digital team has years of combined experience leading and staffing large-scale IT projects for many Fortune 500 companies, with particular strength in the high-tech vertical.
iTalent iTalent Digital is focused on, and dedicated to, delivering services that maximize the value of its clients human and technology investments. Our corporate headquarters are in the heart of Silicon Valley in Santa Clara, CA, with additional locations across the United States.