Check out some other jobs from iTalent Digital
We are seeking a senior Financial Analyst to support a critical area within the Finance Transformation group of a rapidly growing information management company currently experiencing aggressive and ambitious growth. As an analyst in a high-profile, high-performance, fast-paced team in a dynamic environment, this role provides great perspective and exposure playing a significant role in facilitating management reporting capabilities. The ideal candidate will thrive in a dynamic and ambiguous environment, be able to tackle a wide range of responsibilities to drive data quality & operational excellence!
This resource is business savvy and has a good understanding of FP&A, financial reporting, and Sales finance/compensation. They’d need to be able to interact with all levels including executive management, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and can roll up their sleeves and take-on high-priority engagements. Core responsibilities include:
• Driving detailed analysis & investigate complex reconciliation issues across core financial measures (bookings, billing, revenue, credit memos)
• Lead data reconciliation activities by focusing on Data Sourcing, Validation, Cleansing/Enrichment of large finance data sets
• Assess and prioritize top issues for executive level visibility and drive resolution(policy, process, product) to top pain points
• Resolve issues by digging deep into data, discovering root causes, problem-solving, and mitigating operational risks for the future
• Suggest ways to identify and mitigate risks
• Support in refining existing management reporting KPIs
• Maintain reporting cadence for overall track status to management and executive team, peers, and other finance stakeholders on a consistent basis
• Suggest ways to optimize existing reporting frameworks from the systems, policy, and process perspective
• Support with delivery & change management new enhancements: Comms, Training, Adoption
• Support in the execution of the entire Project Management life cycle from ideation & requirements gathering through to Acceptance testing phases.
• Collaborate with geographically spread, multi-tier, cross-functional teams such as Internal Finance teams, IT, Sales Enablement and Sales Operations
• Participate in necessary management reporting meetings with the project teams to communicate, track/manage project status & activity
• Ensure all project deliverables and milestones are planned for & well executed in a timely fashion. Identify & track project success metrics & plan for execution
• Prepare & deliver project milestone presentations to the Leadership Team
Job Specifications and Competencies:
• 6+ years of experience with Deep/Complex Financial Analysis (including Bookings, Billings/Credit Memos,Revenue)
• 5+ years of experience with Project Management
• Have a strong foundation in Finance/Accounting
• Strong understanding of ERP and Order lifecycle
• Experience with Oracle R12 application
• Experience with BI reporting tools including Oracle, OBIEE; Essbase a plus.
• Experience in understanding data lineage as it relates to bookings
• Experience in documentation of data flows
• Experience defining, delivering Finance Management Reporting and Dashboards
• Experience in generating SQL queries a major advantage
• Experience in generating Access/Oracle Database
• Experience with SaaS a huge plus
• Experience & proven ability in supporting & resolving large complex data quality issues
• Strong organization, scheduling and planning skills.
• Interfacing with internal stakeholders with varying levels of technical experience Working in fast-paced, dynamic environment with minimal supervision
• Ability to influence & collaborate at all levels; High energy, strong analytical thinker
• Ability to navigate & operate through ambiguity
• Strong communication people & influencing skills
• Seasoned MS Office user (i.e. Excel, Project, PowerPoint, and Visio)
• Demonstrated ability to develop and sustain strong relationships with the leadership & cross-functional teams
• Ability to prioritize deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to persuade others to act and follow through to ensure the action is taken
About Our Client:
Our client is a forerunner in Data Management, Storage, Back-up & Security Management. This multi-billion-dollar company offers you the opportunity to be a part of the Finance Transformation Team.
About iTalent Digital:
A woman- and minority-owned digital consulting company, we celebrate individuals and diversity, cultivating a culture where our people can excel and lead balanced lives. Recruitment at iTalent is guided by an unwavering principle: Only hire the best. Because we have the best people, we have the privilege of working with the best clients, doing the best work, and effecting transformative change at work and in our communities.
What you get:
You get the chance to work with some of the best brands and high-performance teams out there! iTalent offers our W2 consultants excellent benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401K + matching. We are growing and we want to see you grow!
Log onto iTalentDigital.com to learn more about what working at iTalent can mean for you.
At iTalent Digital, we’re honored to have some of the world’s most renowned high-technology companies as clients. We are technologists ourselves and have experienced the challenges of staffing projects with high-quality IT talent. It is through our ability to truly understand each client’s needs that we are able to deploy the right people, processes, and technologies to overcome otherwise daunting initiatives to achieve unparalleled results and success.
The iTalent Digital team has years of combined experience leading and staffing large-scale IT projects for many Fortune 500 companies, with particular strength in the high-tech vertical.
iTalent iTalent Digital is focused on, and dedicated to, delivering services that maximize the value of its clients human and technology investments. Our corporate headquarters are in the heart of Silicon Valley in Santa Clara, CA, with additional locations across the United States.