Check out some other jobs from iTalent Digital
iTalent is seeking an experienced full time Senior Oracle Systems Analyst. We are building the next generation of a global contingent workforce solution to service Fortune 500 clients leveraging the latest emerging technologies available.
- Draft business requirements documents (BRDs) for new system features and enhancements, process changes, etc. in Oracle ERP functions
- Manage and support day-to-day issues in Oracle ERP systems and modules.
- Understand Existing System and processes.
- Document Gaps from existing systems and processes.
- Simplify concepts and communicate clearly with stakeholders. Facilitate discussions with As-Is and To-Be processes with business users.
- Assist in Writing PRD (Product Requirement Documents.
- Determine impacts of issues and collaborate to resolution including root cause analysis.
Work on customizations, bulk data processing (i.e. Huge Volumes of Customers/Invoicing Data/Payment Data Query).
- Troubleshoot data issues using SQL.
- Documenting System Design and Functional Design Documents and Desktop Manuals/Twikis/Google Docs.
- Provide support to business users, respond to issues reported, resolve and communicate fixes.
- Work with Business Users on User Acceptance testing for Oracle system changes.
- Document QA test plans and coordinate User Acceptance Testing for new systems features and enhancements.
- Prepare test cases, mockup data, etc. for run through.
- Document CRP/UAT test scripts.
- Manage end to end CRP and UAT test cycles with business and status reporting.
- Liaise with development and DBA team to resolve issues as needed.
- Provide status updates and war room activities for system changes and migrations.
- Update the project status and communicate to project manager.
Master’s in electrical engineering or computer engineering plus three years’ experience as systems analyst, programmer analyst or software developer, or alternatively, a Bachelor’s in electrical engineering or computer engineering plus five years’ post-graduate progressive experience as systems analyst, programmer analyst or software developer.
Will accept candidates with suitable combination of education, training, and/or experience.”
iTalent Corporation A woman and minority-owned digital consulting company, we celebrate individuals and diversity, maintaining a culture where our people can excel and lead healthy, happy lives. We offer our employees the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be centered, confident, and aware. We strongly believe iTalent Corporation has the power to inspire and transform our clients, our people, and our communities.
What you get:
You get the chance to work with some of the best brands and high-performance teams out there! iTalent offers our W2 consultants excellent benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401K + matching. We are growing and we want to see you grow!
Log onto iTalentcorp.com to learn more about what working at iTalent can mean for you.
At iTalent Digital, we’re honored to have some of the world’s most renowned high-technology companies as clients. We are technologists ourselves and have experienced the challenges of staffing projects with high-quality IT talent. It is through our ability to truly understand each client’s needs that we are able to deploy the right people, processes, and technologies to overcome otherwise daunting initiatives to achieve unparalleled results and success.
The iTalent Digital team has years of combined experience leading and staffing large-scale IT projects for many Fortune 500 companies, with particular strength in the high-tech vertical.
iTalent iTalent Digital is focused on, and dedicated to, delivering services that maximize the value of its clients human and technology investments. Our corporate headquarters are in the heart of Silicon Valley in Santa Clara, CA, with additional locations across the United States.