Check out some other jobs from iTalent Corporation
Our client is seeking an Opportunity Management Specialist with a background in Program Management and a strong understanding of Oracle ERP processes and systems. You will be a critical change agent in the Sales Operations/Supply Chain organization in charge of transforming the current Order Management experience. You will serve as a focal point to drive cross-functional teams including Sales, IT and Supply Chain to optimize & drive operational efficiencies to improve the Partner/Customer ordering experience. As a senior consultant in a high profile, high-performance, fast-paced team, this role provides great perspective and exposure playing a significant role in enabling Sales Operations.
· Possess innate ability to understand business pain points and translate into business requirements to drive necessary change across systems, policy, and process.
· Forward thinking, process oriented mind-set with natural ability to anticipate impacts, assess change and drive alignment across various workstreams
· Resource will thrive at problem solving and have a deep analytical skill-set.
· Process oriented expert with ability to define/re-engineer Q2C, O2C, P2P, A2R, Order Maangement, CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote), Opportunity Management processes to meet overall business objectives/requirements
· Ability to lead teams through ambiguity and support with navigating competing priorities
· Partner & Collaborate with key stakeholders. Ability to influence stakeholders across functions and at all levels of the organization to manage expectations & deliver successful outcomes in alignment with strategy.
· Provides subject matter expertise and industry best practices related to Opportunity Management
· Promotes best practices from experience. Evolve client processes & capabilities to drive operational efficiencies across Order Management functions (Customer & Partner)
· 8+ years of project/program management experience
· 6+ years of experience in process re-engineering, implementation support of Oracle applications ERP
· 5+ years of experience in Finance
· Hands-on domain expertise in Q2C business processes (Oracle R12) and systems including master data components (customer, product and pricing).
· Hands-on experience using Apttus, Q2C software delivering CPQ, Contract Management, E-Commerce & Revenue Management.
· High energy, strong analytical thinker with strong Finance background
· Critical thinker and process oriented expert with ability to define/re-engineer Q2C process (Six Sigma experience is a plus)
· Ability to influence & collaborate at all levels
· Ability to navigate & operate through ambiguity
· Experience & proven ability in planning and implementing large complex project
· Strong project estimation, organization, scheduling and planning skills.
· Ability to influence & collaborate at all levels; High energy, strong analytical thinker
· Ability to navigate & operate through ambiguity
· Seasoned MS Office user (i.e. Excel, Project, PowerPoint, and Visio)
· Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment with minimal supervision
· Excellent communicator - Credible, articulate and authoritative and proven ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
· Develop & Deliver Executive level presentations articulating analysis, potential options, & recommendations
· Ability to prioritize deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Experience in information management, storage, back-up is a plus
· BA (Finance, Information Systems) or BS required, MS/MBA preferred
· PMP a plus
About Our Client:
Our client is a forerunner in Data Management, Storage, Back-up & Security Management. This multi-billion-dollar company offers you the opportunity to be a part of their fast-paced, dynamic Sales Operations team.
iTalent Corporation A woman and minority-owned digital consulting company, we celebrate individuals and diversity, maintaining a culture where our people can excel and lead healthy, happy lives. We offer our employees the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be centered, confident, and aware. We strongly believe iTalent Corporation has the power to inspire and transform our clients, our people, and our communities.
What you get:
You get the chance to work with some of the best brands and high-performance teams out there! iTalent offers our W2 consultants excellent benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401K + matching. We are growing and we want to see you grow!
Learn more about what working at iTalent can mean for you
At iTalent, we’re honored to have some of the world’s most renowned high-technology companies as clients. We are technologists ourselves and have experienced the challenges of staffing projects with high-quality IT talent. It is through our ability to truly understand each client’s needs that we are able to deploy the right people, processes, and technologies to overcome otherwise daunting initiatives to achieve unparalleled results and success.
The iTalent team has years of combined experience leading and staffing large-scale IT projects for many Fortune 500 companies, with particular strength in the high-tech vertical.
iTalent is focused on, and dedicated to, delivering services that maximize the value of its clients human and technology investments. Our corporate headquarters are in the heart of Silicon Valley in Santa Clara, CA, with additional locations across the United States.