Sr. Supervisor - Operations
Company Overview: C3 is a global provider of contact center services for corporations who view customer care as a strong component of their growth and brand development strategies. C3 builds solid partnerships with its clients based on mutually determined business objectives. Our service offerings include; contact center services, web services, data analysis, back office solutions and consulting services. Although C3 is a global organization, the company prides itself on delivering boutique level client service aboard a foundation of operationally and technologically sound practices on par with any of the other leading providers in the industry. Consistency across our centers, regardless of geography, is at the core of our operating philosophy.
Position Purpose: The Senior Supervisor is responsible for providing assistance to the site operations team by implementing administrative systems to track agent performance. The Sr. Admin Supervisor’s role is to ensure supervisor compliance with company policies, provide timely reporting and to monitor multiple administrative projects.
Reports To: Operations Manger
- Implement, monitor and track all contact center admin processes to support the smooth functioning of operations. Processes include attendance reports and tracking, timesheet preparation and disciplinary actions.
- Be responsible for upward and downward communication ensuring the flow of information from contact center management to production floor leadership.
- Research, prepare, and deliver disciplinary documentation to agents.
- Manage multiple administrative projects used to for track agent performance.
- Escalates to management any work-related issues out of their immediate scope of responsibilities.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- A minimum of one year experience in customer service.
- Previous call center experience preferred.
- Prior supervisory or leadership experience preferred.
- High school diploma or GED required; 2 years college or more preferred.
- Proficiency in working in a Windows-based computer environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Word and Excel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Schedule flexibility.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to multitask.
- Ability to function in a fast paced environment.
- Dependability regarding completion of assignments and attendance.
- Strong knowledge of internal processes.