Check out some other jobs from iTalent Digital
We are seeking a Workday Functional Architect for the HR Executive team to support a critical area within this group. Our client is a rapidly growing information management company currently experiencing aggressive and ambitious growth. As a Workday Architect in a high-profile, high-performance, fast-paced team in a dynamic environment, this role provides great perspective and exposure playing a significant role in establishing superior Workday capabilities and help the organization be future-ready. The ideal candidate will thrive in a dynamic environment, be able to tackle a wide range of responsibilities to drive operational excellence!
· Develop and implement scalable, flexible solutions that are extensible to future business needs in areas of HCM, Comp, Advanced Comp, Security, Absence Management & recruiting
· Act as SME for Workday Projects , working as a liason between Business and Vendor Partners and ensure the business requirements are delivered as expected.
· Work with Human Resource Subject Matter Experts to gather and document Business Requirements and design solutions.
· Design , test and deliver enhancements and new functional areas ( Severence, Performance Management , Focal, Absence Management etc)
· Meet with key business partners regularly to uncover business issues that need to be addressed in future releases of the and partner to Identify opportunities for process optimization and redesign
· Validate and verify all requirements, making sure they map to the business need being addressed, are approved by the appropriate stakeholders (including the Steering Committee) and meet relevant quality standards for completeness and relevance
· Create detailed design and testing documentation
· Resolve tier-2 support cases, coordinating with tier-1 support, end-users, System Administrators and vendor support as necessary
· Administer Workday application, serving as the primary IT Contact for the HRIS application
Job Specifications and Competencies:
· Strong Workday functional skills in areas of Workday Advanced Comp, Recruiting, HCM, Security with atleast 2 -3 full cycle implementation experience
· Highly analytical with a natural curiosity about data and the ability to consume and process large amounts of information
· Desire and capacity to work in a fast paced, multi-faceted and deadline driven environment
· Solid understanding of Human resources function
· Exceptional problem solving and project management skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to summarize and present findings or challenges to all levels of staff and management
· Ability to work with onshore/offshore teams, and communicate using virtual communication tools (phone, conferencing, online meeting)’
Education: Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or HR Information systems
About Our Client:
Our client is a forerunner in Data Management, Storage, Back-up & Security Management. This multi-billion-dollar company offers you the opportunity to be a part of the Finance Transformation Team
iTalent Corporation A woman and minority-owned digital consulting company, we celebrate individuals and diversity, maintaining a culture where our people can excel and lead healthy, happy lives. We offer our employees the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be centered, confident, and aware. We strongly believe iTalent Corporation has the power to inspire and transform our clients, our people, and our communities.
What you get:
You get the chance to work with some of the best brands and high-performance teams out there! iTalent offers our W2 consultants excellent benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401K + matching. We are growing and we want to see you grow!
Log onto iTalentcorp.com to learn more about what working at iTalent can mean for you.
At iTalent Digital, we’re honored to have some of the world’s most renowned high-technology companies as clients. We are technologists ourselves and have experienced the challenges of staffing projects with high-quality IT talent. It is through our ability to truly understand each client’s needs that we are able to deploy the right people, processes, and technologies to overcome otherwise daunting initiatives to achieve unparalleled results and success.
The iTalent Digital team has years of combined experience leading and staffing large-scale IT projects for many Fortune 500 companies, with particular strength in the high-tech vertical.
iTalent iTalent Digital is focused on, and dedicated to, delivering services that maximize the value of its clients human and technology investments. Our corporate headquarters are in the heart of Silicon Valley in Santa Clara, CA, with additional locations across the United States.