Check out some other jobs from iTalent Digital
Our dynamic client, a top global retail leader in San Francisco, is looking for a eCommerce Agile Program Manager focused on projects for the front end (Desktop and Mweb). This is a long term/ongoing role (multi-year) with possible conversion to perm. iTalent offers medical benefits, 401k with a matching program and more!
Role: eCommerce Agile Project Manager / Track Lead
Team: eCommerce PMO
Work Location: Onsite at San Francisco HQ office
· Track Lead/PM, running the daily standups, managing the scrum board, retrospectives, problem solving etc. The focus will be the front end. (Desktop and Mweb)
· Drive the planning and implementation of eComm projects as part of the eCommerce PMO roadmap with a cross functional team of business partners.
· MUST HAVE strong Agile project management experience with proven expertise in: sprint planning, capacity planning, retrospectives etc.
· Develop and execute the project plan, which includes work plans, schedules, milestones, critical paths, budgets, project scope and deliverable/responsibility matrices.
· Track any issues, assess their impact and drive to resolution.
· Responsible for the on-time, on-budget, and on-scope delivery of the assigned projects.
· Minimum of 5 – 7 years experience in eCommerce project and/or program management
· Agile Project Management expertise across the entire lifecycle: requirements, design, code, test, deploy. MUST HAVE proven experience in: sprint planning, capacity planning, retrospectives etc.
· Business Project Management expertise: training, communications, metrics, business requirements
· Customer delight mentality
· Ability to work with and communicate to a wide variety of audiences, across many segments and levels of the organization, both business and technical, while working independently
· Proven people and leadership skills
· Self-starter who thrives in a fast changing environment and is both flexible and comfortable working through uncertainties to reach a conclusion
· Persistence and diplomacy in helping disparate areas work towards a common goal
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including C-Level and Sr. Management presentations
· PMP or Agile/Scrum Certification nice to have
iTalent Corporation A woman and minority-owned digital consulting company, we celebrate individuals and diversity, maintaining a culture where our people can excel and lead healthy, happy lives. We offer our employees the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be centered, confident, and aware. We strongly believe iTalent Corporation has the power to inspire and transform our clients, our people, and our communities.
Learn more about what working at iTalent can mean for you.
At iTalent Digital, we’re honored to have some of the world’s most renowned high-technology companies as clients. We are technologists ourselves and have experienced the challenges of staffing projects with high-quality IT talent. It is through our ability to truly understand each client’s needs that we are able to deploy the right people, processes, and technologies to overcome otherwise daunting initiatives to achieve unparalleled results and success.
The iTalent Digital team has years of combined experience leading and staffing large-scale IT projects for many Fortune 500 companies, with particular strength in the high-tech vertical.
iTalent iTalent Digital is focused on, and dedicated to, delivering services that maximize the value of its clients human and technology investments. Our corporate headquarters are in the heart of Silicon Valley in Santa Clara, CA, with additional locations across the United States.